• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
- Indexed replacement twist shifters for triple chainring drivetrains - Shimano-compatible (2 to 1 ratio) - Shimano Equivalent: SL-RS45 / SL-RS35
- Drivetrain Speeds: 2x9 or 3x9 - Front Derailleur/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
- Alivio M3100 series shifters - 2x9 and 3x9 options enable a variety of riding styles - 2-speed front shifter uses single-paddle Rapidfire Plus Mono technology for the most simple & intuitive front shifting - Rapidfire Plus rear shifter mechanism allows up to 3 downshifts at once - Easy to read optical gear display - Optislick cables included - Pairs of shifters also include SP-41 cable housing
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's ALTUS SL-M2010 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - MEGA 9 LITE close ratio gearing - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
$124.99 - $249.99
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bar-End Shifters are great for tourists, commuters, cyclocrossers, triathletes and time trialists. They provide precise and reliable shifting on double- and triple-chainring drivetrains.
For triathlon and time trial bikes, Shimano DURA-ACE SL-BS79 bar end shifters deliver precision shifting with a sleek, aerodynamic design. - The right-side/rear shifter is 10-Speed, index-only - Left-side/front is 2/3-Speed - Mount Type: Bar End, Downtube
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
$16.99 - $17.99
Nexus SL-C3000 Revoshift easily shifts through 7 gears. - Rotational twist shift action - Improved overall internal geared hub system efficiency
Nexus Revoshift Shifter for 8-speed internal hubs. - Improved overall internal geared hub system efficiency - New and updated design, complementing the NEXUS series - Optical gear display
- 10-speed - Rapidfire Plus - 2 way release - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 12-speed - Quick and easy shifting - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
$37.99 - $41.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
The Firebolt Switch Unit control with intuitive operation is ergonomically designed for a MTB. It’s the ultimate in comfort and reliability as you switch between modes while blasting through the trails. - The e-MTB Switch Unit (SW-E8000-L) is ergonomically designed for the specific demands of MTB riding such as riding through tight singletrack and bumpy terrain - Accurate, smooth shifting between power-assist modes regardless of weather or terrain conditions - Switch between Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk settings in a flash during the ride. Shifters incorporate the same design and shifting feel as XT Di2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Four support settings to choose from: Boost, Trail, Eco, Walk - Boost: Complete support for a max boost and expert climbing - choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Trail: Intuitively smooth gradated support through even the most demanding singletracks. Automatically adjusts its level of support based on pedal pressure. Choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Eco: Solid support for those long expeditions - Walk: Assists you when you need to get off the bike and walk it—simple to activate
Perfected by some of the fastest downhillers on the planet, Shimano's Saint Rapidfire shifter is heavenly when it comes to durability and crisp shifting. The Saint boasts optional inboard or outboard mounting so you can run it on either side of your brake lever. The triggers shift in both directions, depending on your preference and instantly release so your gear changes are lightning quick. You're rolling down the trail and the a big gap ahead? Just pop, pop, pop and hit the lip with the perfect speed. The levers are a little longer for better leverage, too. And when you do take that occasional digger, the shifter pod is hidden away under the brake lever for extra security.
SHIMANO SORA SL-R3030 shift lever provides reliable and intuitive shifting for flat bar road bikes. The RAPIDFIRE PLUS left shift lever features 2WAY-RELEASE and SHIMANO's OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY shows riders what gear position is selected while riding. FEATURE -SHIMANO STI (DUAL CONTROL LEVER) with internal cable routing BENEFIT - Clean cockpit area - Compatible with standard 9-speed rear derailleurs
SHIMANO SORA SL-R3000 shift lever provides reliable and intuitive shifting for flat bar road bikes. The RAPIDFIRE PLUS right shift lever allows riders to downshift three gears in one stroke and SHIMANO's OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY shows riders what gear position is selected while riding. BENEFIT - Clean cockpit area - Compatible with standard 9-speed rear derailleurs
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
For those who ride road bikes and prefer the upright riding style and stability of flat bars, Shimano Tiagra flat bar shifters are an ideal choice. - Instant release, 2-way release - Rapidfire Plus technology - Optical gear display - Includes SP41 shift cable set - Compatible with standard road front derailleurs
$65.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: SL-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Tourney SL-RS35 shift levers deliver easy and reliable shifting for all riders. The Revoshift shifter allows riders to maintain a secure and stable grip on the handlebar by requiring just a twist of the thumb and index finger for shifting. The optical gear display tells you which gear position is selected while riding.
Page 1 of 4 Next page