A neoprene pogie intended for colder temperatures beyond the standard Bar Mitts, and is designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm.
- Waterproof, 6mm thick neoprene - Fleece lined inside and nylon lamination outside
- Removable Velcro cuff provides increased insulation from cold
- Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat
- Can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes
- Reflective material on seam and logo
- The original S/M size is designed to fit most, measuring 10" wide across shifters/brakes and 11" long
- Large size is designed for 10.5" wide across shifters/brakes, measures 12" long, and has a 1" gusset on the inside and outside seam