THE ALL-ROUNDER IN THE MTB RANGE
The ABUS MoDrop can handle any terrain and any riding style and always leaves you wanting more.
The mountain bike helmet is the best companion for big mountain days, experiences on the trail or just leisurely family outings. Equipped with our MTB-specific adjustment system and TriVider webbing distributors, this helmet offers many features that make it more comfortable to wear. The height-adjustable, visor-like visor protects you from hanging branches when riding downhill. In the event of a fall, it can also prevent direct impact with the face. Thanks to the helmet's two-part outer shell, the lower edge can also be protected. This also allows a lot of freedom in design, and that can really be seen in the MoDrop. The helmet combines everything that a good off-road rider needs both visually and functionally.
Multi-Shell In-Mould for a permanent bond between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom Ace MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to fit the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for ponytail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider webbing distributor
- Moulded lower shell for added durability
- QUIN ready—easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN chip for fall detection
- GoggFit: Device that allows a pair of goggles to be fixed to the helmet when the athlete doesn't need them while riding.
- Ventilation: excellent ventilation for this helmet type due to 6 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Bug mesh: thorough protection against insects